How I Make My Own Foundation / CC / BB/ WHATEVER - You're Not Cool

How I Make My Own Foundation / CC / BB/ WHATEVER

23:22:00

Even though there are truly outstanding foundations out there, like the Laneige Water Supreme and the Hera CC Cream, I haven’t found yet one (very) moisturizing enough for my very dry skin. Throughout the day I always end up with dry patches, visible fine lines and more. BB creams usually turn gray, CC creams are too greasy and foundations empathize my fine lines & dry patches.
I want my foundation/bb/cc/whatever to be liquidy (like the MUFE Face&Body), with a sheer to medium coverage, brightening, full of great skincare ingredients and of course long lasting.
After months of trying different “recipes” by mixing various products together I finally created the perfect foundation for me as it does everything I was asking for.
I pretty much used my favorite skincare & makeup products to create it. I’ve been using it every single day for two weeks and so far no breakouts, no dry patches, no visible fine lines and of course no dryness. The recipe below is for light skin with neutral undertones (NC/NW20) but can be adjusted by using your own foundation or cc cream in the shades of your choice.


In a clean plate (I should have used a bowl) I added and mixed altogether with a toothpick.
  • 6 pumps of the Hera CC Cream in shade Natural Beige
  • 6 pumps of the Laneige Water Supreme Foundation in shade Natural Beige
  • 3 squeezes of the Cosrx Lovely Cream
  • 4 squeezes of the Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base
  • A little bit of the Benefit High Beam highlighter
  • 1 pump of the Hera Magic Starter in shade Lilac
  • 2 squeezes of the Laneige Sunblock Supreme SPF 50
  • 3 pumps of the Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Emulsion
  • 1 big spoon of the Su:m37 White Award Ampoule In Cream
  • 1 small spoon of the Hera White Program Radiance Cream
  • 2 squeezes of the Hera Waterin Serum
  • 1 drop of the Innisfree Canola Honey Oil (next time I will use two drops of Rosehip oil instead)

Since I did not have any clean jar ready I decided to use a cushion instead. It was originally the Laneige BB Cushion but since I haven’t used it since years and don’t like it much I removed all the BB cream inside to pour my mixture in. I soaked the clean sponge inside real good in the mixture left in the plate and put it back in place. I let it sit for a whole night before using it, just to make sure the sponge is really soaked with all the product.




I also made one for a friend of mine who has oily, dehydrated & acne-prone skin, and to do so I simply replaced the Hera Aquabolic Moisturizing Emulsion by the Hera Aquabolic Balancing Emulsion, the Innisfree Canola Honey Oil by Rosehip Oil and the Su:m37 White Award Ampoule In Cream by the Laneige Trouble Relief Cream.
We also replaced the Hera CC Cream & the Water Supreme Foundation by her own foundations as her skintone is darker than mine and so far it seems very, very good. She used to use blotting papers three times a day but since she started using her own homemade foundation/bb/cc/whatever she only has to do it once throughout the day. Her blemishes visibly diminished, probably because of the Rosehip oil or the Laneige Trouble Relief.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments