My HONEST review of the mkup real complexion cream! - You're Not Cool

My HONEST review of the mkup real complexion cream!

11:37:00

I’ve been seeing MKUP’s video all over FB for awhile. And, finally I got really tempted and bought their Real Complexion Cream + Deep Pore Cleansing Mousse (ᗒᗨᗕ) The effects of their products look really impressive from their videos. I shall review the MKUP Real Complexion Cream first~~
Brand: MKUP
Product: Real Complexion Cream
Packaging: ★★★★★
Effectiveness: ★★★☆☆
Long-lastingness: ★★★★☆
Overall Rating: 4/5
Image result for mkup cream

                          Is it really worth the hype?
All the awesome things this product claims to do are stated on the back of the packaging. But if you haven't heard of this crazily raved product or seen the magical video of how it changes your dull and horrible complexion into a flawless looking one in mere 5 minutes, then you should know that MKUP boasts of this complexion cream as the only product ladies need, for EVERYTHING. 
Be it as skincare, or cosmetic. 
Be it day routine, or night routine. 
You just need this ONE bottle. 

Like, really?



Anyway, over to the packaging first, which I really like. The entire packing was really pretty (pinkish, rose print and all) and handy.




And having the cream kept in a push down air pump means no chance of product contamination. Usually, just 1 full pump is enough for me to apply the cream all over my face and neck. 


Celltrion Skincare HANSKIN Real Complexion Cream Ex 50ml

And after blending it out, TADAA~! 
You can see absolutely NO effects!

Everything MKUP's video claimed to do, all the concealing of undereye circles, redness from blemishes, dilated pores and etc, it doesn't. 
If you apply more, thinking that the no visible effect is because of too little product applied, then you'll end up with a ghastly white cast. 
The whole claim of how we can substitute everything (skincare included) in our routine with just this 1 bottle is also a huge fraud. 
Don't fall for it, ladies!

The ONLY saving grace of this product, other than the lovely scent and packaging, would probably be the oil control efficacy. When using this, I found that my face was a lot less shinier at the end of the day. If you're an oily girl like me who wear glasses, you'll understand the pain and annoyance of having your glasses slipping down your oily, slippery nose every other few seconds of pushing it back up. But when I was using this product, my glasses pretty much stayed put on my nose throughout the day. 
And yes, I said, "when I WAS using..."
And why am I not using this anymore? Because THIS BROKE ME OUT. I developed TONS of whiteheads around my nose (the butterfly area) and on my chin. And it kind of make sense that it happened because something in this product is preventing my facial sebum from coming out from my pores to the skin surface and hence everything got clogged inside and formed whiteheads. 

So, this product doesn't really do oily ladies good, and neither will it do dry ladies good (because it's more mattifying than hydrating).
So really, what's with the hype, huh?

But, if you won't believe it until you've tried for yourself, you can pick up the 10ml travel size tubes first (instead of getting the 30ml full size product)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments