REVIEW: CONTACT LENS SG - You're Not Cool

REVIEW: CONTACT LENS SG

09:06:00

Hello!

Today I'll be doing a review on one of my favourite pair of black contact lenses!

The pair of lenses I'm reviewing is the Blincon Disposable Cosmetic Contact Lenses in Smokey Black!

Image result for Blincon Disposable Cosmetic Contact Lenses review

I got mine from CONTACT LENS SG but you can purchase the lenses from here!

The lenses are of a 14.5mm diameter and they are 58% Polyhema, 42% Water! I don't normally look at that but well some people might want to know so I'm just going to leave the information up there!

I don't have any pictures of the box the lenses come in I'm sorry, because well, I opened the lenses when I was offline for my blog so I didn't remember to take pictures for later usage sorry LOL





Close up of the lens! It has like streaks of grey and black so as to try and make the lenses look more realistic! :)



If you're interested, there's currently an ongoing promotion for the Acuvue define lenses! You can get 25% off with purchase of 2 boxes of more ^^

& you can also go to http://contactlenssg.refr.cc/wrisneyt​ for my referral link to save $15 off your purchase!:) (They also carry other brands!)

A quick look at their website will let you realise that ContactLensSG has prices that are 30-50% lower than the normal retail rates in Singapore! So think about the cheaper pricing + discount from my referral link + the additional discount if you buy the Acuvue lens! :O The amount that you can save.... you can probably buy a few more months worth of contact lens alr!!!

PS: If you're wondering why the website ends with a .my instead of .sg, it's because ContactLensSG actually has 4 physical shops in JB, Malaysia and they're venturing their business into Singapore through online platforms :) Hence this explains why prices are cheaper! If you're worried about the authenticity, you can always get yours checked at an optician shop. That's what I did because I wanted to make sure that products are reliable too!! We only have one pair of eyes, don't play play!! 

But all in all, my experience was pleasant and thank you Contact Lens SG for making my travels so much more convenient! 


http://contactlenssg.refr.cc/wrisneyt for referral link to save $15!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments