ETUDE HOUSE PRINCESS ETOINETTE EAU DE TOILETTE REVIEW - You're Not Cool

ETUDE HOUSE PRINCESS ETOINETTE EAU DE TOILETTE REVIEW

02:48:00

Happy holidays! :D
How are you all? Today's post is a short review of Etude House Princess Etoinette Season 2 Eau De Toilette. I believe this is the star product of the Princess Etoinette Season 2 collection. This was the first one that was shown to the public and I immediately fell in love with the packaging. lol 
In Versailles garden, one peony blossomed at the end of a 60 cm long stem just once a year and Princess Etoinette was fond of this precious flower for its especially elegant scent.
Ingredients List:
Alcohol, Fragrance Water, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate.

 When you open the box, you'll see the bottle and the atomiser with lace in it. At first, when I saw the photo at Etude's facebook fanpage, I thought that the bottle is going to be made of plastic so I thought it will look cheap. XD Thank goodness it's actually made of glass. *-*



This doesn't spray evenly but that's fine, as long as it's working. XD The bottle and this atomizer really goes well together. I absolutely love the packaging! *-*
If you can't see the lace kindly tilt your screen a bit. It's kinda hard to photograph white stuffs on white background. ^^;;;



I already expected the bottle to be small but it's still smaller than what I expected. It's pretty anyway. The overall design of the perfume has a vintage and princess-y feel to it. Make sure to not lay down the bottle because the perfume will leak.

Top Notes
Pink pepper, Bergamot, Pear, and Raspberry

Middle Note
Peony, Rose, Jasmine, and Muguet

Bottom notes

Cedar wood, Sandalwood, and Musk

About the scent, I didn't really like it a first. The scent was too strong for me so I wasn't pleased. I can definitely smell the rose in it. It was a very familiar floral scent, I just can't remember what exactly it is. lol I asked some of the people here in the house if they are familiar with the scent too and most of them said they smelt it somewhere but like me, they can't remember. Our memory isn't that bad, okay? lol Somehow the scent of this perfume reminded me of the church. ^^ I also thought the scent was more suited for older women and I asked for opinion of other people and they said the same thing. Though I somehow have gotten used to the scent that it's not to strong for me now, I still prefer perfume that has sweet scent than floral ones so this is just an okay perfume for me.
As for the longevity, it stays on for a pretty long time. My cousin was fooling around and sprayed on a lot of this on me because I hated the strong floral scent (that was the first time I tried it), she's nice like that. She likes to see me suffer. lol The scent lasted for about 6 hours, I can still smell it during night time probably because she sprayed a lot. 1-2 sprays can last for about 2-3 hours. This is a very nice addition/display on your vanity table. I wouldn't really recommend for you to put this on your purse because it will leak. If you like floral scents, get this perfume now!
The packaging is definitely what made me like this because I'm more into sweet scents than floral. It looks quite expensive in real life, my cousin actually asked me where I got it because it's pretty. lol
This is the last product that I will be reviewing in the Princess Etoinette 2 collection. The other products in the collection didn't really appeal to me that much. :P

Get yours here:

I got mine at Beautynetkorea. I received it almost a week after the whole collection was released. They are definitely the fastest in stocking all new Etude House releases and their prices are also close to the original price and they offer free shipping too. They stock it up on their shop as soon as the new products are available on EH stores. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments