HOW I KEEP MY LUXURY BAGS IN SHAPE - You're Not Cool

HOW I KEEP MY LUXURY BAGS IN SHAPE

21:40:00

Exercise strengthens and keeps the body conditioned and I think of the same way with bag shapers and stuffers. If there's one bag trick that I'd recommend for you to do, that is stuff your bags to prevent them from developing unsightly creases and folds (which makes them more prone to developing molds and accelerated darkening), and to essentially keep them looking decent and new even if you don't get to condition them with leather conditioner and whatnots. 

Before, I used to stuff them with bubble wrap and newspaper, but the bags turned moist and developed a nasty odor; I had them rehabilitated, spent a huge sum of money, and learned my lesson; never again to that stupidity, I told myself, so I went for bag stuffers.

So where do I get mine?

For bag stuffers, I opt for Poppy and Oh My Bag! Both brands are locally founded and made, and they specialize in bag accessories, specifically for maintenance. If you've got budget for it, go for Poppy because they use premium material with Omnifresh technology for their stuffers to keep the interior of your bags fresh. If you're on a budget, go for Oh My Bag! for their simple, functional stuffers.

Oh My Bag! LV Neverfull stuffer starts at P150.00; they can customize as well; My Prada Tessuto Gaufre stuffer is customized by them. Poppy's bag stuffer starts at P500.00 and they can customize as well by letting you choose your preferred color and even monogramming it.

Here's what a bag stuffer can do for your bag! Aside from keeping luxury bags in tip top shape, stuffers make them easier to store as well.

Handle Wraps are invented for a reason and that is keeping handles from oxidizing prematurely, aside from adding a stylish accent to any handbag. This one on my favorite bag, Prada Tessuto Gaufre, is from Oh My Bag! and it's P299.00 only. If your hands sweat a lot and you moisturize them a lot, it's best for you to use a Handle Wrap because these things cause leather to darken and dry up!

My Prada Tessuto Gaufre with Oh My Bag! Handle Wrap in Antoinette and Bag Stuffer. Can you even tell that she's 3 years old already?!

So these are the two primary things that you'll need to make your luxury bags last: Bag Stuffer and Handle Wraps. You'll probably need a leather conditioner for some bags, but that's for another blog post. :)

Oh My Bag! is available at Lazada while Poppy is available at AVA. Please visit OH MY BAG! on Facebookand THE POPPY PH on Facebook for more details about these brands and to inquire.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments